Friday, October 5, 2007

Sit N Go Tutorial Videos

I hit a bump early on and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong in the 9 man Sit n Go Tournaments.

Took a shot and searched YouTube and found this great series of video tutorials which really helped me out. It's pretty much a full game broken up into 5 pieces.

KFE $10 SnG Online Poker Strategy Tournament Tutorial 1/5
KFE $10 SnG Online Poker Strategy Tournament Tutorial 2/5
KFE $10 SnG Online Poker Strategy Tutorial 72os 3/5
KFE $10 SNG Strategy NL Holdem Online Poker Tutorial 4/5
KFE $10 SNG NL Holdem Online Poker Tutorial 72os 5/5

3 comments:

Thomas Kennedy said...

Thanks for sharing the videos!

pokerGreekStyle said...

Glad you commented on my blog. I actually bookmarked your site a couple of weeks ago ;)

onasis16 said...

nice videos