Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Make your own Poker Videos!

After seeing some of the poker videos available on YouTube I searched for a screen capture program for myself. I found CamStudio which is an open source video screen capture program. It's completely free to download and use. CamStudio will record a section of your screen as well as voice from a microphone and save it either as an AVI or SWF (Flash) file.

The project is listed on SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/. You can find Help and Discussion forums there. The source code should be on there as well but for some reason I couldn't find a download for the source or anything in the CVS browser?!?!?

Download it and record some of your games, post them on YouTube and then come back here and put a link in the comments (if anyone ever reads this).

I hope to put up some myself at some point.

No comments: